My New Plan, Part 2

Well, I'm excited to share Part 2 of My New Plan!!

As a counselor, the two most common issues I see are depression and anxiety.  In fact, 40 million people in the United States have an anxiety disorder.  But many go untreated.  Without proper treatment, we know that people can and often do fall into much deeper issues, like self-harm and suicide ... both of which I also tend to see.

In order to help, I'm always sharing strategies and tools with clients and, together, we work toward healing ~ it's an amazing experience helping someone through a difficult time!

Although there are a lot of things out there that can help, there are also a lot of gimmicks, scams, and really bad advice.  Unfortunately, when we are struggling, we more easily fall victim to this bad information.

So, in an effort to help make sense of what is out there, I created a new Facebook Fan Page.  I will be sharing the very same advice, strategies, and tools that I share with my clients.  I have also created a website for my new private practice, Britta Neinast, LCSW where I have moved this blog!  Check it out, post a comment, or message me! I'd love to hear from you.

My hope is with these changes, I can continue to share valuable information with you and hopefully make a difference.  Feel free to visit my Facebook Fan page and share your own thoughts and comments.  I welcome your ideas and am glad to help.

No comments: