My new plan ...

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"
~ C.S. Lewis was so right ~

I'm a huge thinker and dreamer, and also a big fan of setting goals.  It's what I do.  For the most part, people agree that goal setting is a good thing.  Thinking, on the other hand, can be considered both a good thing and a bad thing.  While thinkers tend to burst with ideas and can often see possibilities, thinking sometimes leads to over-thinking, which easily becomes overwhelming.  What we desperately need is to stay grounded while we envision the beauty of what could be.  So yes, in a sense, it can also be bad.  But regardless, thinking is simply who I am, and thankfully, my husband is very instrumental in keeping me grounded!!

So here I am ... I've finally reached some goals and am now ready to set some more.  You see, several years ago, I set a goal to go back to college, get a counseling degree, and become fully licensed.  It was a long haul but I'm proud to say I did it!!  I'm scheduled to take the exam in just a few short weeks and will have met some short and VERY long term goals.  So what do I do now?

Well, I'm bursting with ideas (there goes that thinking thing again)!  I thought I would set out on a different course for my blog.  You may have noticed the format is a little different, I'm still thinking about that.  But I've also created a new website and will soon be sharing news, thoughts, research, videos, and even ideas for an e-book!  Gotta love the internet and all the possibilities there!

I'm excited to see where all of this will lead.  I invite you to stay tuned to see where we go from here.

Here's to thinking and dreaming!  Where would we be without it??

No comments: